Academic Journey - Sport and Event Marketing

After completing my Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management at Seneca I planned on diving deep into the Sport and Event Marketing sector to get a better understanding of the industry and how it functions. I am currently taking courses which involve a 360 overview of everything the event marketing industry needs as a prerequisite from event marketing management to sponsorship to analytics. I believe this will equip me with the knowledge that I require in order to join the Canadian industry and enable me to add value to any organization I decide to join.

With my last semester coming to an end, I have had an amazing experience with the program.

As a part of my program, I have learned:

- Sport and Event Marketing
- Sponsorship And Activation
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Event Financial Management
- Event Marketing Management
- Arts Entertainment and Cultural Marketing
- Brand Activation and Experiential Marketing
- Digital and Media Applications
- Event Marketing Analytics
- Festivals and Trade Shows

Sponsorship and Activation:

Sponsorship Pitch - WE.org - Alysha Kush Vishwas from Vishwas Sankhe



Arts, Entertainment and Cultural Marketing:


Comments