Academic Journey - Marketing Management

As I decided to make the switch of my life - from being a professional to studying again it was a tough choice for me as to what to learn further. I chose to proceed with the Marketing Management program at Seneca and had a wonderful experience.

I Graduated in Marketing Management from the Seneca School of Marketing. While I was a part of the program I got an detailed understanding of the North American market and how to map trends, understand consumers, strategize and critically think in order to develop business. As a part of Marketing Management I have learnt -

. CRM Process and Patterns
. Applied Marketing Research
. Financial Aspects of Marketing
. Marketing Fundamentals
. Presenting Complex Material
. Integrated Marketing Communications
. Interactive B2B Selling
. Strategic Marketing Management
. Digital Marketing

  Customer Relationship Management:

 
CRM - Data Collection, Storage and Acces. from Vishwas Sankhe

Presenting Complex Material:

Comments