A Snapshot

When I started off fresh after my bachelors in advertising - little did I know how my professional stint will pan out. With two short experiences of project management and public relations I was still looking for something that would fit my expectations from a career.

That's when I stumbled onto the big wide world of advertising. Starting off as an Account Executive with M&C Saatchi - now Pi Communications I got my first hands on experience with client servicing. With my CEOs faith in me I had 4 brands to deal with immediately and it was nothing but a career changing experience for me. With ever developing client briefs, brainstorming sessions and endless planning - everyday for me was a new learning.

After finishing my stint with Saatchi I moved on to the role of Brand Services Manager with Lowe Lintas, Mumbai. As a global organization Lintas taught me the discipline and organizational skills that make me a successful client servicing executive even today. With retainer accounts such as UltraTech and Birla White I got into the cement/construction category and learnt how their IMC works at a 360 perspective. As I moved forward I got a chance to work on clients like ICICI Prudential and Faasos which are from the insurance and food sectors giving me a variety of experience in terms of how communication is formed. In my second year with Lowe I was promoted to Senior Brand Services Manager and given opportunities to work on market research, client pitches, decks and brainstorming sessions from entire campaigns.

As a professional I still believe in learning everyday and growing with any position that I am hired for. It gives me more room to establish my skills and work hard to achieve better.

Comments