A piece of advice..


From a working professional to a studying professional, the journey for me has been nothing but exciting. I learnt how to manage projects under a crazy timeline in both a working atmosphere and at a postgraduate program. I worked with a diverse set of team members in both a working atmosphere and at a postgraduate program and lastly, I brainstormed with a variety of people in both the scenarios. Throughout the journey I got various tips and a bunch of advice to improve my career and what I have in hand, here is the one piece of advice I thought I should share with everyone who is looking to start out in the market.
Discipline is the name of the game: With every day passing by and ever-growing industries, the pool of candidates is increasing. Some are skilled, some are naturally talented and some are extremely hard working. What all of them have in common though, is a discipline. A discipline to finish any task and deliver it on time. Discipline is that one trait which differentiates you as a professional from anyone else since it makes a lot of difference when someone is willing to learn something new everyday vs when someone already thinks they know everything.

With this need for adaptation and desire to learn my aim is to use my discipline in work and in life to establish a career for myself. Let’s see where this journey takes me now 😊

Image Link: https://www.honsha.org/discipline-in-lean-systems-is-discipline-a-consequence-or-are-our-consequences-driven-by-discipline/

Comments