Me as a Social Media Coordinator...

Hello!

Digital Marketing is evolving fast and who doesn't want to be a part of it?
I was exposed to the scope of it only when I started studying Marketing Management and saw that it could do wonders for a brand. Especially without investing heavy costs.

How do I fit the position?
My digital background and skills are still at a novice level and I am learning as I go. I am more than interested in getting on-board and understanding analytics at a deeper level while gaining knowledge about different languages and tools used by brands to analyze data to generate effective results.
My desire to learn exceeds my lack of knowledge and I believe that is what makes me a perfect fit for the role of Social Media/Digital Media coordinator.

What have I done previously?
As a part of my program I've had a basic understanding of the platform Hootsuite. We also used wordpress in order to develop a site and engage each other with personal branding. I am still a beginner with Google Analytics and Adwords and willing to learn it as fast as possible, if accepted at a role which requires those skills with some training I will definitely not let any employer down.

Comments