Me as an Advertising Executive...

Hello!

As you are aware by now majority of my experience in from Mainline Advertising and Advertising is like home to me. While Lowe Lintas Mumbai and M&C Saatchi (now known as Pi Communications) were my starting points, currently I am looking at agencies in Toronto (Full-service or boutiques) who are looking to hire a full-time coordinator/executive for me to start my Canadian Advertising journey.

How do I fit the position?
With a Advertising background and a love for creativity I thrive in agencies which have a dynamic environment. I believe that Advertising has given me the right attitude that helps me deal with stressful work situations and tight deadlines, effectively. If I am accepted as a coordinator/account executive I will be able to merge my existing skill-set and take up new challenges which in turn will help me establish a career.

What have I done previously?
When it comes to Mainline I have dealt with end to end creative solutions for clients ranging from Print, TVC, Radio and Outdoor. I have had the pleasure to work with clients like UltraTech Cement (construction), Birla White WallCare Putty (construction), ICICI Prudential (Life Insurance), Faasos (Food), Kotak Mahindra Bank (Finance), OneAssist (Telecommunications). While working with these clients over my advertising tenure I've also had the chance to manage film shoots, print shoots and campaigns which has effectively given me the skills to take on challenges that the Canadian Advertising industry has to offer.

Some of my work..

UltraTech - Build Beautiful TVC - 2017 - Worked as a Senior Brand Services Manager in-charge of managing the TVC for the campaign along with my seniors. Services ranged from managing timelines, budgets, vendor search, concept testing for TVC and ensuring timely delivery of material.

Comments