Me as a Marketing Executive...

Hello!

An analytical eye and a strategic mind that's what makes the best of marketers and I am here to learn from the best. With skills ranging from market research to social media management I am all set to learn and grow in the wide wide world of Canadian Marketing.

How do I fit the position?
With a Marketing/Experiential educational background I am more than willing to apply my skills in order to grow with a firm. A never give up attitude and a never back down commitment enables me to deliver to the best of my capabilities at any task that's assigned to me. Having learnt with the best of Marketers while at Seneca my knowledge is polished and ready to execute.

What have I done previously?
With majority of mainline advertising experience in Mumbai (my hometown) I have had a taste of how quickly the market moves and adapts to change. The Canadian market is no different, with ever changing purchasing behavior and consumer trends Marketers everyday are innovating and creating innovative solutions and that's what I would like to be a part of.

Some of my work...
Below are some examples of decks that I've worked on -

Comments