Here I am, looking for opportunities! - Short Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Vishwas Sankhe and I am currently a Sport and Event Marketing student at Seneca College. I have completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from Seneca and have had the chance to gain 3+ years of experience with agencies such as Lowe Lintas, Mumbai and M&C Saatchi (now known as Pi Communications).

I have dealt with a variety of projects/tasks including client billing, creative briefs, project management, creative management and strategic thinking. My education allows me to apply my knowledge of applied marketing research, customer relationship marketing and social media marketing much more effectively.

My reason for writing this blog is simple, to get a one-on-one chance with Marketing/Advertising employers and land an interview where I can prove to you as to why am I a candidate who should be in that Marketing/Account/Media executive position. As a professional, I might not have all the skill-sets required but I am willing to learn and grow with any profile that I choose to work with.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Vishwas Sankhe
E-mail: vishwas.sankhe09@gmail.com
Contact: 437 779 2140

Comments